Take Time to Smell the Roses!
So we were driving somewhere for my little sister's birthday dinner and i began to think. How much of our lives do we really live in the present? Half the time i know that i'm either remembering good times from the past or dreaming about the future. How much do i end up missing by wishing i could go back in time or fast forward? Sometimes i find myself wishing i could fast forward the 'boring' parts of life. But are any parts of life boring at all really? If we didn't have boring parts of our life then the exciting parts wouldn't be as exciting. Do we realize that what we wish to skip over could be the most impacting moment of our lives? Sometimes the boring parts of life are the best parts! If we're too busy dreaming or wishing then how can we fully realize all the opportunities we have? God's creation is awesome now , not just in the past or the future! So next time you catch yourself thinking about the past or the future, remember that right now is where God wants you, and that's a beautiful thing! Before you know it you'll be old and you'll wonder where all your time went. So take time to enjoy life and God's beautiful creation! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
