Constant Bombardment
Lately Satan has taken advantage of my lack of defense and is constantly bombarding me with different things. "You're not good enough, pretty enough, you aren't beautiful enough for boys to like you, you're too goody goody, blah blah" and as much as I want to say that it doesn't effect me -- to an extent, it does! He takes these words and twists them into me like screws. So the more he works at it, the deeper they go. Everything I have a break through with God, Satan attacks me more and more. When I don't get much out of devos, or it's shorter because I'm too tired to concentrate, Satan doesn't hurt me as much. But even when I'm being ripped apart -- I find my strength in God. He is my solace. (Phillipians 4:13) So I haven't been the happiest girl lately. Lots of fetal position sitting in my room, thinking about stuff, and being upset while driving. No more taylor swift sing alongs in my car, just loud dance music that lets me drown out my thought for a few blissful moments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
