You brighten my day
and my my biggest fears all go away
I love you
When i think of you i smile
you make my pain go away for a while
i love you
You are the reason for this love song
Holy is the King in who's arms i belong
The reason for my heart to cry out
for you i dance and twirl about
i love him so i sing
a love song for my King
I look around and gasp in awestruck wonder
at all your beautiful creation and your splendor
Mountains are moved, and rocks cry out
they sing of all that you're love is about
the trees call out Hallelujiah to our God
in spite of our great efforts we are flawed
You sent your son to die for me,
He was perfection; in everyway Holy,
you pour out your Mercy and your grace
I hope someday to meet you face to face.
I'm in love, what can i say?
You make all my pain and tears just melt away.
I am in awe of your mighty power,
I could talk to you hour after hour.
I love you of that i'm sure,
for you my body i'll keep pure.
I'm in love with my savior,
our awesome creator.
You soak up my every tear,
my every plea and prayer you hear.
My Jesus
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
