I'm so amazed
by your Mercy & your Grace
You're greater than great
You love those who hate
You give to the undeserving
Forgive those who are sinning
You cleanse the unclean
You see the unseen
You stand before me
i'm awestruck by your glory
I was stuck in the dark
Then I saw a tiny spark
which lit into a flame
Into the light I came
Never to look back
I desire to stay on track
You light my path
I stay away from Your wrath
You consume my every desire
You're in the wind, the dust, the fire
You fill me with your love
I can never get enough
Each moment I pray
to be more in love with You everyday
I think of Your son
and the spiritual battle you won
the beautiful angel did fall
Lucifer never had a chance at all
the battle you did win
conquering all of our sin
that day on the cross
no victory was lost
three days did pass
all boundaries of death You did surpass
returning to Your father
of my book, he is my author.
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
