Will you take me away to see
everything that we could be
take me somewhere away so far
you can't get there by plan or car
where ever you are, that's where i'll stay
no matter what happens or what you say
i want to keep close everything i know
so where you are, i'll be also
there's this place called Paradise,
i've heard it can be kinda nice
somewhere no one else has heard
if you wanna go just say the word
sometimes life feels like a dream
so much so that i want to scream
everything goes rushing by
you don't have time to ask me why
lets go to a castle in the clouds
so far up off of the ground
all the people walking down below
if they could see us they'd wave hello
what a funny sight we'd be
if only those below could see
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
