If i told you
a song by Me
If i told you i love you
would you tell me the truth
would you get real confused
if i told you i love you
if i told you i'm sorry
i really messed up
i got mad and gave up
if i told you i'm sorry
if i told you i miss you
would you listen to what i say
tell me you feel the same way
if i told you i miss you
if i told you that i, i, i -- can't live without you
i need you here beside me
hold my hand and count to three
i can't live without you
if i told you that i need to get away
forget the past and run someplace
so very far away from here
if i told you i need to get away
if i told you i'm frusterated
everything seems over rated
i need to see from a different point of view
if i told you i'm frusterated
if i told you forever and always
i'll be by your side
picking up the pieces
looking in your eyes
forever and always
if i told you that i believe in happy ending
we can end up exactly how we wish
fairy tale endings can happen
if i told you i believe in happy endings
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
