I'm broken inside
the gap in my heart is wide
I don't know where to turn
You'd think by now I'd learn
I look to the cross
for words, I'm at a loss
You stand with open arms
say you'll banish all harms
I smile through my tears
You've been here all my years
No matter how much pain
You're the one who keeps me sane
You get rid of all my sorrows
and show me a new tomorrow
Even when all hope is lost
For my sin, you paid the cost
My pride has always gotten in the way
Through thick and thin you'll stay
You pick up the pieces
Your goodness never ceases
You'll love me forever
You won't leave me ever.
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
