Her Peaceful oblivion
she tries to hide underneath her skin
she doesn't let anybody in
no friends will she win
she cries herself to sleep at night
just wants a boy to hold her tight
she doesn't know what is wrong or right
No one told her not to look into the light
She doesn't know she needs saving
doesn't understand why she's misbehaving
doesn't know the source of the love she's craving
into herself she is caving
She just wants to feel needed
wants her words to be heeded
her soul needs to be feeded
doesn't know about the blood that he bleeded
she tries to appear like she doesn't care
hides behind the veil of her hair
all the right clothes she tries to wear
she feels like life is so unfair
she doesn't feel anything but okay
she feels less wanted each and every day
she'd never ever think to pray
her whole life is in dissarray
sticks and stones may break her bones
and words will always hurt her
she doesn't know the love she lacks
because no one told her about her maker
on that fateful day that she drew her last breath
her own life she took, not knowing about her Savior.
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
