He makes my pulse flutter.
My Heart race.
Butterflies in my stomache.
A smile on my face.
A beautiful desire,
to fall at His feet.
The one who came an conquered sin,
all the darkness to defeat.
The ultimate warrior King,
died for MY sins on the cross.
Even to this day we do sing,
about our greatest loss.
He's the ultimate catch,
lover of the unholy.
I love him,
But am i IN love with Him?
I should be,
but it's so hard for me.
He should be my main focus,
the object of my praise,
there in every crisis.
I should lift up his Holy name.
How many times do i stray?
From the path so narrow,
the only way.
He's the way, the truth, the life,
here in darkness and in strife.
In pain and anguish,
for my wrong doings -- he did perish.
He's perfect and Holy,
he protects my heart.
The beat him so cruely,
he's loved me from the start.
He gazes down upon,
my ragged, tear stained face,
in loving mercy and in kindness,
he bestows his forgiving grace.
Do i deserve it?
Not a chance.
He slaughtered Lucifer,
our lives to enhance.
We should live out every second,
every single goal,
listening to His word,
at that moment -- my heart He stole.
The Bible is truth,
the living word of God,
every word is proof,
that His love for us is Strong.
I love you, my God.
Help me be IN love with you
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
