Mmm.
God is good.
Peace comes with relief.
Hugs are wonderful.
Even when you're broken,
and I mean - falling to pieces.
When I'm a lamp that's fallen off the table one too many times,
when I'm a glass that's crashed to the ground -
and I fear that my cracks are too much,
that the pieces of my being will never be the same.
I realize that there's a super glue that can fix me.
God.
He fills my cracks,
and makes beauty out of my pain and shortcomings.
I'm just super overwhelmed by how good He is.
I can't even begin to share.
When I'm struggling,
and just overwhelmed by my weakness -
God shows me His reasoning.
Weaknesses are ways that we can rely on God's strength.
It's a way of cutting down our pride.
They're a reminder that it's not about ME, it's about God.
That even when I am weak, HE is strong.
Mmm. SO goooood!
Praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord, O my soul!
Thanks God for driving time,
when I get the chance to get away -
and just spend those quiet moments in prayer.
Prayer is powerful.
Sin is powerful.
God is more powerful.
In the end - God wins.
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
