My world has officially been tipped upside down.
The fact of the matter is: I have no idea where I'll be next year.
But, I do know one thing - I'm not called to stay in the USA when I graduate.
At least for a couple years, I'll be overseas somewhere.
So, I'm applying for Moody in the fall.
If I get accepted, I will possibly transfer and major in Women's Ministry.
Otherwise I'll stay at Bethel to major in graphic design that I'll also use for missions,
but I'll take a semester off in the fall and do YWAM. So there you have it.
All of MY plans out the window, all of God's in the door.
It's crazy. It's scary. It's awesome.
Trusting God is a process, and He definitely convicted me about it this past week.
I had prayed about going to Bethel, but not about staying here for 4 years.
So we'll see where God leads me!
I'm excited. I'm expectant. I'm patient. (Okay, that last one is definitely a God thing)
So that's my life right now.
Finals. Christmas. Spring. ?
Future unknown, but following God's will is oh, so sweet!
Questions? Ask.
The story is actually a ton more complicated and sweet than I'm sharing,
but it's too hard to explain here.
So feel free to ask!
I'm excited to see where God will lead me.
Isaiah 6:8 -- Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
