Amazing Grace.
Until today, I don't know that I'd ever actually processed what that means.
But I can honestly say, God's Grace IS amazing.
Breath-taking. Spectacular. Undeserved.
The closer I get to God, the more inadequate I feel. The more inadequate I feel, the more amazed I am by the God that, for some reason, loves me.
Even when I suck. Even when I allow my fears to take the wheel, He's waiting for me to turn back to Him.
To run back into His loving arms.
His grace is enough.
His grace is sufficient. MORE than sufficient, it's over-the-top wonderful.
Even when I'm insecure. Even when I allow things of this world to take hold of me. Even when I turn my gaze from Him.
He extends grace undeserved.
And I am eternally grateful.
Because when I finally realize the depth of my despair, and turn my gaze to our Creator, I realize.
He is breath-taking. Spectacular. Inspiring.
And I wonder, how did I let myself get distracted?
How did I allow myself to tear my fixed gaze from His face?
Because when I seek after God and truly gaze at His being -
I can't speak.
I can't breathe.
I can't blink.
Our Creator is beautiful.
Revel in His glory.
Revel in His beauty.
Revel in the fact that He created you in His image.Revel in the fact that our God desires a relationship with us.
That just blows me away completely.
When I truly take time to pause and stare at our Heavenly Father,
I can't help but stop in my tracks.
I want to run around telling everyone about Him.
I want to scream it from the tops of the mountains.
I want to whisper it into the wind.
Because everyone deserves this.
This is love.
God is love.
God is the definition of love.
And I love Him.
His Grace is more than sufficient.
It is satisfactory.
It fills.
It satisfies.
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
