Insecurity
why do you want a piece of me?
Why don't you go mess with somebody who will show,
the anguish you cause.
I'm sick of your lies,
sad attempts to pry,
into my heart and my soul.
For i have a hope from above,
i've found a greater love,
in Him i find my strength to carry on.
Into Him i will pour,
all i'm looking for.
In him i find all i need and more.
He is the only way,
so tonight i pray,
for strength to push on through.
He shines a light so bright,
he illuminates the night,
the birds sing of his might and his grace.
His mercies anew,
shine right on through,
my every hope and dream he renews.
He is my sole need and desire.
He wants me when i feel unwanted.
He loves me when i don't feel love.
He picks me up when i fall.
He. Is. My. Savior. 1 Peter 5:8-9
Proverbs 31:30
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
