I didn't realize how much I'd missed the sun until today.
I stepped outside to put some letters in the mail when...BAM!
A wave of warmth and brightness washed over me like a tidal wave.
Praise the Lord for the sun!
I can't believe that it's 60 degrees outside at the end of January.
Jan.U.Ary.
Foreal. That's insane!
So I ran my errands with my windows down.
I also forgot how much I love driving.
Thanks God for giving me a hug via the sun today.
The sun genuinely makes my heart sing.
It also brings on spastic giggle attacks while i'm driving.
Thanks God for the Joy that can be found only in your beautiful creation.
#breathetaking
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...

You make me smile! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you.
I love you.
I'm so thankful that you are my friend!
<3