The world is right and agreeable in my eyes today.
Sure, it could be kicked up a notch if the sun was shining and the snow was gone,
but snow just makes me appreciate the beauty of life even more when it comes back.
11 hours of sleep, and I feel like I'm walking on a cloud.
Who knew that sleep could change your outlook on life so drastically?
Talking to God just restores my heart.
He pours into me, even when other people aren't.
He gives me love to then in turn give to others.
Like His promise to Abraham.
He didn't just bless him so he felt blessed,
He blessed Abraham so he could bless other people.
In the same way, God pours into me.
Saturating me in His love and affection,
so that i can turn around and share that love with other people.
Smiling, caring, pouring into them, and praying.
Mmm. I love God's love.
He is oh so patient.
He truly restores my soul.
I am eternally grateful.
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
