I feel like a newly wed.
Basking in the comfort and reliability of true love.
I can't stop smiling.
When I think about Him, I get butterflies.
I want to sing and dance with Him.
I want to talk to Him late into the night.
I want to sit and drink coffee and just pour out my heart to Him.
I want to watch sunrises.
I want to go on walks.
I want to watch movies.
I want to tell everyone about Him,
and the depth of His love for me.
Oh, Jesus, the depth of my love for you is great.
I want to be in this honeymoon stage for the rest of my life.
No complacent love for this girl,
just experiencing life together.
Wrestling with life's hardships together.
And finding Joy in the trials.
Knowing that someday,
He'll whisk me away to His castle,
and we'll have happily ever after.
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
