Things I've learned that I like:
- Green
- The outdoors
- Creation
- Trees
- Grass
- Shiny Silver things
- Healthy food
- Exercising
- Walking
- Driving
- Praying
- Spending time with God
- Sunrises
- Sunsets
- Coffee
- Water
- Whole wheat things
- Grilled Chicken
- Animals
- Zoos
- Conservatories
- Reading
- Drawing
- Any sort of historical art/ buildings
- Writing
- Sleeping
- Volleyball/ Basketball
- Chalk
- Riding bicycles
- Hearing the birds chirping
- Singing
- Listening to music
- Dancing
- Spring
- Fall
- Being warm
- Beaches
-Building sand castles
- Laughing
- Sunglasses
- Warm weather with wind
- Flowers
- Natural lighting
- Being busy
- Cooking
- Baking
- Cleaning
- Having a clean room
- Letters
- Scarves
- Cardigans
- Jeans that are long enough
- Freshly painted nails
- Rings
- Laying in the grass
- Making shapes out of clouds
- Sticky Notes
- Scissors
- Construction paper
- Sharpies
- Projects
- Writing papers
- Sugary Candy {Sour patch kids, sprees, mike & ikes - you know, the ones you can TELL are bad for you?}
- Fruit
- Thinly sliced lunch meat
- Homemade bread
- Cookies
- Lakes
- Not having a schedule
- Having a schedule
- Either having a packed schedule or no schedule at all
- Organizing things
- Being organized
- Bright colors
- Dull colors
- Colors in general
- French Vanilla Lattes
- On occasion, chocolate
- Watching movies
- Old buildings (I really like old buildings)
- Beautiful architecture
- Talking with friends
- Listening
- Giving advice
- Boots
- Clean socks
- Brushing my teeth
- Flossing
- Cocoa Butter Lotion
- Being spontaneous
- Planning things
- Decorating
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
