Random thoughts of the day:
A) God uses broken people.
I'm broken.
I'm a person.
And I don't have to be perfect for God to use me.
In fact, He uses my brokenness to better relate and reach out to others.
B) Jesus loves me.
Mmm.
Some days it just clicks, you know?
The sun is shining, the day is new and bright, I got 8 hours of sleep -
And Jesus loves me.
I'm am SO blessed!
C) I am cherished.
God loves me,
He always has.
He always will.
D) The struggles of this world dull in comparison to God's glory.
When you look out the window and the sun is shining,
and it's warm and you think -
God is in control.
And He made a beauuuutiful world.
SO good!
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
