A prince.
A princess.
A far away place.
A scream.
She runs.
With an open can of mace.
He's hurt.
At his lost dreams.
He cries.
All he had ever wanted.
Slipping away.
Right before his eyes.
He should have asked.
Should have talked to her before.
Asking her for her hand.
So that somehow.
Somewhere.
She would understand.
He wasn't just any prince.
He was hers.
Till death do us part.
And all of that jazz.
He wanted her hand in marriage.
And then her heart.
But she had run.
Kicking and screaming.
From what was destined to be.
Afraid of commitment.
The fear of what was to come.
Of what she couldn't see.
She was running from a future.
Of possible happiness.
From joy.
Running from a future.
That may be terrible.
From an unknown boy.
But little did he know.
That day she yelped and flew.
He had planted a seed of doubt.
In her flawless plan.
To never love.
But she took a different route.
He had left her wondering.
Thinking to herself.
If he had been right all along.
If she had thought wrong.
Or instead of being alone all the time,
there were two parts to her song?
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
