It's only Wednesday. Uh oh.
It's weeks like these that I moment by moment have to remember to be praying the armor of God.
It's weeks like these that I'm reminded of my own weakness.
I can't do anything on my own strength, because I have none.
I'm dry.
Daily I've found myself on my knees, on the verge of tears, once again surrendering myself to Christ's strength. Pleading for help. Begging for strength to make it through the day. Asking for help to ward off the attacks of the deceiver.
As the father of lies beats down on me, it's all I can do to crumble to the ground and cry out to my Abba.
He is my rescuer. He is my redeemer. He is my strength and my refuge.
I can't go a day without asking for His strength. I can't go a day without His love. I can't go a day without His incredible grace and forgiveness.
Today I asked God to remind me of His love. To carry me through the day. To remind my aching heart of His compassion. His mercy.
The battle is raging. The storm is here.
Today, all I can do is curl in a ball and pray. I sit in the arms of Christ, my refuge and my strength. He dries my tears and reminds me of His deep love.
I'm going to be okay. I'm going to make it. It is finished. The victory is won.
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
