Amidst my joy and growth, satan continues to press his attacks.
Last night, while trying to sleep, the attack began.
My month and a half of growth was one where his voice ceased to have any hold on me, but as I get back in the swing of things - it's once again difficult at times to remember where my identity lies.
I cling to the cross as the battle rages on.
I fall to my knees, praying that the Lord will give me strength.
Be my strength. Be my fortress. Be my protector, Lord.
As I moment by moment pray for the armor of God, He provides.
He is good. He is faithful. He will not leave me in this battle to fend for myself.
While the battle is raging, the victory is already won. In the end, Jesus wins.
Satan is vanquished. Sin has no hold. Death loses its grip.
But, in the twisted and fallen world we live in, the battle rages on.
I moment by moment have to fight to keep my eyes on Christ as satan threatens to fill my head with lies that will drown me.
Lord, help me. Fight for me, Father.
As I fight with the Lord's strength, slowly the deceiver's lies slide off of me with less effect.
When my eyes are focused on Him, the lies have less hold.
I believe them less when my heart is rooted in the person of Christ.
I belong to Yahweh.
Greater is He who lives in me.
Those are the phrases I'm clinging to. Lord, hear my cry.
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
