So here it is.
The day I leave everything I've ever known and jump into the abyss of the future.
I feel like I was put in one of those stretching machines and then cut in half down the middle.
Half of me wants to stay here.
In the comfort of the known.
With my family and friends that I love dearly.
But the other half of me knows that at some point, the bird has to leave the nest and fly.
So here I am.
All of my belongings in tubs and bags, ready to leave the state and conquer campus.
Deep breath.
Here we go.
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...

God's got your back. Joshua 1:9.
ReplyDelete