Words are hard. This might not be eloquent.
This morning was glorious.
Praise God for His faithfulness and mercy.
I skipped chapel today, and it was one of the best decisions I've made all week.
Okay, so it's Monday. Still a great choice.
Instead of going to chapel, I sat by the lake under a tree.
To be given the sweet opportunity to spend time in the presence of my Savior.
Away from people. Away from pride. Away from the desire to perform.
Just me and my sweet Jesus.
To get the sweet blessing to praise Him for His creation.
To talk over the past few days.
To trust Him.
To get to know Him deeper.
To revel in His majesty.
To cry tears of joy at His glory.
To see His fingerprints in all of creation, and sit in breathless wonder as I took in the scenery.
Our God is awesome. Man. I can't say it enough.
His praise has been on my lips all day, and there's no way I can really describe it.
Eternal gratitude.
Raw worship.
Undeservedly blessed.
Thanks Lord, from the bottom of my heart, for these times of connection.
For these conversations. For your understanding and love. For listening, and speaking.
Today I'm reminded of how blessed I am. That our God is not a selfish God, but a caring one. Our God is a God who truly, deeply, and unconditionally loves His children. He cares about us. He cares about our hearts.
The past week He's been reminding me that He cherishes me, and what sweet reminder.
Gratitude. Gratitude. Gratitude. I'm not even sure that word can describe the depth of thankfulness that's pouring from my heart, but it'll do for now.
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
