{A Letter from God}
What do you know of love, but what I've taught you?
What do you know of love, but what I've shown you?
You don't know love if you don't know Me.
For I am love.
I define love.
I am the deepest essence of love.
Love in it's purest form.
Not these trashy movies.
Not those lyrics.
Not that whisper of a marriage.
Not the broken love of this world.
Those are knock-offs.
Fake.
Cheap.
They may satisfy your thirst for a moment, but I offer you the Living Water - you'll never thirst for love again.
My love satisfies.
It sustains.
It overflows.
It covers a multitude of sins.
It's selfless.
It's perfect.
It's real.
My love is what love was created to be.
Don't fill up on the fake love of this world,
but on the perfect love I offer.
Still don't see my love?
Look around you.
Look at the trees.
Look at the birds.
Look at the grass.
Look at the beauty in my creation.
Look at the plants.
Look at the Gospel.
I gave my only son to die for you.
If that doesn't show my love...
I love you.
Let me take your hand and lead you along the river of life.
Let me wipe away your tears.
Let me hold you through the night.
Let me guide you.
Let me steer you.
Let me lead you.
Will it always be easy?
No.
Love never is - but I know what's best for you.
I will never leave you.
I will never forsake you.
For you, my child, are loved.
Love,
God
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
