Do you ever just stop and breathe.
Taking in the artistry of the Lord.
Wow.
Somedays I could just watch my finger for an hour.
To see the muscles it takes to move my finger.
Or to look at the eye.
And the precision of the eyelid.
The eyelashes.
To think about all the parts of the ear.
To swallow, and think of all the parts of the digestive system.
To breathe and think about my lungs.
To run, and feel the blood pumping through my veins to and from my heart.
To feel my pulse.
To know that I'm alive, and that God is to thank for that.
Wow.
To look at my hand, and examine my cells.
To think of the adaptability that our body has.
To think about the way our skin adapts to the sun.
To think of the way our blood clots so it stops us from bleeding.
To think of the internal battle that goes down every time our immune system is under attack.
Our God pays attention to detail, down to the last cell.
We are truly fearfully and wonderfully made.
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
