Create in me a clean heart, O God,
and renew a right spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10
Even though I moved back into my dorm over a week ago, I continue to process things my Abba taught me this summer.
I've never been more aware of the urgency of the gospel. I've never felt the burden I have for those around me who don't have a grasp on it's sweetness. If we truly understand even a teensy bit who our Abba is, how can we not be transformed? If we have any form of grasp on what our sweet Jesus did for us, how can we not bear fruit and start to look like Him? My heart bleeds for the thousands of people who go to church and go through the "Christian" motions, but have no true grasp on who Jesus really is. The gospel is life changing. We. Will. Look. Different.
Each morning I pray that Yahweh would work. I pray that He would teach me. I pray that He would give me words, and reveal words to me. Today, my heart's prayer was the passage in Psalm 51:10 that i quoted at the beginning. Create in me a clean heart, Abba. Give me understanding.
My soul is at rest. Praise God for the rest that can be found solely in His presence. Praise Him for His infinite comfort. We have a God that listens. We have a sweet Abba that cares deeply for His children.
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
