I'm convinced.
I'm convinced that God reveals himself to us in new ways in all circumstances. I'm convinced that He uses all things to bring himself glory.
Hard times? We learn of His faithfulness. We learn of His comfort. We learn that He is our foundation. We learn that He is unchanging.
Feeling far away? We learn of His patience. We learn of His kindness. We learn of His unconditional love.
Good times? His joy. His ability to provide. His goodness.
Creation? His majesty. His magnificence. His creativity.
Sick? He's our healer. He's our comfort.
Tired? He gives us energy and strength. When we are weak, He is strong.
Sorrow? Our God is a God who understands. He's been there.
Lonely? Jesus experienced the depths of loneliness. At His darkest hour, his closest friends fell asleep.
I'm convinced that, no matter what the circumstances, all things point to my Creator.
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
