Do you have spotify? Then look up Raise My Voice (acoustic) by the Robbie Seay Band.
So good.
Raise My Voice (the non-acoustic version)
I like the acoustic version better, so I recommend that you find it!
Here are the lyrics:
If everything I had was lost
If everything I had was gone
If everything I knew was suddenly a fraud
And all I had was you holding on
Would it all be the same
Could I find beauty in the pain?
Would I sing your praise
Would I seek your face
I raise my voice loud and sing
Tell them all what you’ve done for me
Even in my darkest days
I’m going sing your praise (2x)
Everywhere I look today
Every common tree is blaze
With the fire of God the maker of the stars and
The healer of my heart
Where would I be if you never gave me the eyes to see
I praise you, oh I praise you
I raise my voice loud and sing
Tell them all what you’ve done for me
Even in my darkest days
I’m going sing your praise (2x)
Your grace is like an ocean crashing like hope
Your peace is like a river flooding my soul
It is well with my soul
It is well with my soul
It is well with my soul
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
