Oh, how often I try to tell God what He can and can't do.
"God, there's no way you can help me get through ______."
"I know you want to, but you just can't help me in this."
"God, you could bless me in this way anytime now."
So often I tell God what to do.
I try to take control.
Do I not trust Him?
Do I not understand who He is?
Obviously not, because if I truly got who God is, I would never try to take control.
"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?"
{Jeremiah 32:27}
The answer is no. Nothing is too difficult for God.
Who am I to 'tell' God what He can and cannot do?
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
