{Before you read this:
A) I am not unhappy. This is just a poem, and while it's true -- I just had a moment. Making that clear.
B) Don't ask me what it's about please, let the mystery consume you :) }
Haunted
I can't escape
Can't get away
you're everywhere
when I sleep, you're there
Holding me tight
whispering in my ear
all those sweet nothings
I desperately want to hear
where are you?
Where have you gone?
You've left a piece of you behind
Your image constantly bombards my mind
it's like Halloween
all those ghosts unseen
I think I see you
but when I look
you're not there
Were you ever here?
Was it just a dream?
All I know is that you haunt my heart
leaving a shadow I can't repress
Will you ever leave?
Do I want you to?
Sometimes I wish I'd never met you.
I'd be so much more normal.
But I'm haunted by your memory.
The sweet caress of what could have been.
A part of me knows I'd do it all the same
because with your shadow
I'd be completely
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Alone.
Uncategories
Haunted (An angsty poetic writing that sounds nothing like anything else I've ever written before)
Haunted (An angsty poetic writing that sounds nothing like anything else I've ever written before)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
