Broken I come to you.
In you I am renewed.
I fall to my knees.
Screaming, "God, take me."
Give me your eyes.
Help me see past the sin and the lies.
You smile and hug me close.
Telling me my sin you won't expose.
I need to air my dirty laundry.
Put it out so everyone can see.
I'm not anywhere near perfect.
Of sin, I'm a regular addict.
To you I pray.
All the pain to take away.
The anguish and the lies.
The things I've come to love, but should despise.
In the good times I forget.
Sin into my heart I let.
It's in the pain and the sorrow.
I know there will be a new tomorrow.
It's then that I turn towards you.
Deep down knowing the things you tell me are true.
The harvest is plentiful, the workers are few.
None of my sin I can undo.
I use it for your glory.
Take it Lord, work through me.
You tell me my sin is no more.
It's already been paid for.
I give you all I have, though it isn't much.
The tears on my face, you touch.
Through my weakness you are made strong.
In your kingdom I belong.
Not through any work of mine,
but through the blood of Jesus Christ.
Each day your promises come true.
In you I am made new.
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
