It is well with my Soul.
These words keep circulating in my mind.
It is well.
I am at rest.
While my body may have insane amounts of energy, the Lord has given my soul so much peace.
I've never breathed as deeply.
I've never so deeply desired to be the hands and feet of Jesus.
I've never desired to serve on such a deep level.
The past couple days God has really given me His eyes for His people and shown me the love He has for them.
Wow. God loves us SO MUCH.
Sometimes I just get super overwhelmed with how much Jesus loves me.
I cry. I laugh. I sing.
Love like this can't be canned up inside. It can't be contained. It MUST be shared, or you'll explode.
I feel the unity of Christ. I feel the Spirit moving in my heart.
No. I am not sufficient. I fall short. I fail, but Jesus doesn't and He didn't.
There is SO much peace in that.
I don't have to force sanctification. It comes with time. It WON'T happen overnight.
Instead of just being frusterated at the turtle pace that is my sanctification, I find a lot of peace in the fact that it's not going to happen overnight.
It's okay to mess up, to fall short, and to be insufficient - because Christ is. He didn't mess up. He didn't fall short. He was sufficient, so I don't have to be.
Peace. Rest. Love.
It is well with my Soul.
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
