Wow.
Sometimes Jesus just dazzles me.
Isaiah 62:5
"As a young man marries a young woman,
so will your Builder marry you;
as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride,
so will your God rejoice over you."
Isaiah 61:10
"I delight greatly in the LORD;
my soul rejoices in my God.
For he has clothed me with garments of salvation
and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness,
as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest,
and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels."
These last couple days I've just been dwelling on what that day would look like.
The moment when I'd walk down the aisle to be received by my Savior.
To see the tears in His eyes as He would take in His creation.
Would I make it down the aisle?
Would I run into His arms, and He'd sweep me off the ground and spin me around?
Would I fall at His feet, and kiss them through my tears?
Tears of unworthiness.
Fully aware of His holiness.
As I'd walk down the aisle, would my white dress be splattered with all different colors of paint - symbolizing all the sins I've committed?
By the time I'd make it down the aisle, I'd be dripping in paint.
Not worthy to even step near the pristine condition He'd be in.
But then, He'd hand me a white robe,
and gently wash away the paint residue.
His unconditional love floors me every day.
His mercies are new each morning.
In comparison to His glory, my sin is just so much more evident.
His forgiveness is astounding.
His beauty is breathtaking.
His mercy is unbelievable.
His love is dazzling.
He is majestic, and Holy beyond all measure.
Intimacy and Christ.
Wow. It doesn't get any better.
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
