Who's your Hero?
Do they wear a skin tight suit
and stop thieves from stealing the loot
Do they have super powers
or able to turn time back a couple hours
Can they run, jump, and fly
and no matter what, they cannot die
Are they macho and strong
and know the difference between right and wrong
That's the type of hero in a movie
showing up on the screen of your tv
My hero's a little different
He'll be there during Judgement
On a cross He died
Someday He'll come back for his Bride
His powers are for healing
Not stopping someone from stealing
On the third day he rose
Satan he does oppose
Death he defied
Leaving God's Word as our guide
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
