Life is war.
Tonight has been a fight.
My Abba has given me an awareness of satan's lies. He's spoken truth into them.
He's helped me put on my armor.
As I fight to speak truth into the lies, I'm reminded that I'm a daughter of the King.
I am beloved of the Creator.
I am cherished beyond measure.
I am loved more deeply than I can fathom.
Tonight I'm grateful that my Abba is with me. He fights for me. He's faithful.
Praying for a continued awareness of the daily battle that rages.
The battles are raging, but the war is won.
In the end, Jesus wins.
It is finished.
I belong to Yahweh.
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
