It's sunny outside.
I'm wearing pastels.
I'm talking to Jesus.
It's morning.
Needless to say, I'm happy.
Do I have a lot to do today? Yes.
Could I be stressed about it? Of course.
But today, I'm choosing not to be stressed.
I'm choosing to take this time to focus my eyes on Jesus.
My identity doesn't lie in a letter.
My identity comes solely from Christ. I am a daughter of the King.
Mornings signify potential.
They remind me of new beginnings.
Creation wakes up from its slumber as the sun warmly and gently reminds them to rise.
The sun is one of the ways I interact with God.
Whenever I feel the sun on my skin, I can feel God's presence.
His arms around me. His gentle whisper. His smile.
Today, I choose joy.
I choose to find happiness in the little things.
To focus on the good instead of the negative.
Thanks, Jesus for this beautiful day.
This moment of relaxation, of breathing before diving in.
Thanks, Lord, for your beautiful creation - it leaves me breathless.
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
