It's official. I've grown up.
I process things differently than last year.
Instead of a raging sea of emotions, I'm filled with peace and comfort.
God taught me a lot through this summer.
I feel older and more mature.
Wisdom.
Grace.
Loving people vs legalism.
Exemplifying Christ through my actions.
Being a doer, not only a hearer of the word.
Relying completely on God for strength - and seeing the crazy ways He comes through.
The reality of spiritual warfare.
The gift of fellowship with Him.
Deeper worship.
A deeper understanding of God's glory.
I've grown in my passion for the gospel and my amazement at it's new found beauty each morning.
I love Jesus with every bone in my body. With every nerve in my system. With every breath in my lungs.
And now summer has started, and so does a new chapter.
A new time to grow.
To catch up with old friends.
To sleep. To laugh. To praise God in every moment.
God is good. He is holy. Sanctification is a slow and sometimes painful process, but I'm ready and waiting.
Sanctify me, Lord.
#imlettinggo
Popular Posts
-
This quote is taken from the book When God Writes Your Love Stor y by Eric & Leslie Ludy on page 253. "Our Love Hungry generation...
-
If i told you a song by Me If i told you i love you would you tell me the truth would you get real confused if i told you i love ...
-
A poem I wrote for my Grandfather Royce Luiken when I was 10 I held your hand, but couldn't keep you from dying. I wanted to say go...
-
Recently i've been thinking, i know i love God, but am i IN love with Him? This caused me to think back... He's the greatest wa...
-
How great is our God Sing with me, how great is our God? And all who see, How great, How great, Is our God? I just want to ch...
-
Sometimes it's hard to remember. I am blessed. In the midst of the crazy I easily lose sight of what truly matters. The slippery slope o...
-
God created Adam & Eve never a thought about Adam & Steve it's not how we're created sinful lust unsatiated no chil...
-
Crying is weird. After not crying for as long as I can remember, I've started crying again this year. Not a lot, but it's definitely...
-
So this blog is going to be my only blog from now on. It's just all my old stuff thrown into one so it's sorta mixed up! I'll tr...
-
Mmm. God is good. Peace comes with relief. Hugs are wonderful. Even when you're broken, and I mean - falling to pieces. When I'm a ...
